On the morning of June 20, Zohar, Peter, Tzippy and Baby Ossie woke up to find an electrical fire racing through the top floors of their house. Thankfully everyone made it out safely, and thanks to the quick work of the West Orange Fire Department, the fire was contained. Sadly, the damage was extensive enough that they will need temporary housing for several months while their home is being repaired. While some things were salvageable, nearly all of the baby items were destroyed by smoke and water damage, as well as all of the adult clothes and many more household possessions.
A GoFundMe has been set up to offer monetary support to the family, if you are so inclined.