Parent involvement increases student success. Join the Hazel Ave PTA, and help be a difference-maker in the development of the children of Hazel Avenue Elementary.
Hazel Avenue Elementary PTA is now using MemberHub to manage PTA Memberships. In MemberHub, you can pay for your membership, communicate with other Hazel members, and make other purchases as they are made available. By joining the PTA, you also will have access to a PTA Members group that will connect you with other Hazel Ave PTA members.
The $10 per person membership dues are annual, and are used to sponsor educational assemblies, family events and student enrichment activities for the Hazel community.
Please show your support and become a member of the Hazel Avenue School PTA!
What PTA Membership is:
What PTA Membership is NOT:
– It financially supports assemblies and programming for Hazel Avenue School kids
– It gives you the ability to vote in PTA Meetings
– It gives you a voice at PTA Meetings
– It is an investment in your child’s happiness and future
– It supports Hazel Family-Fun Days
– It does NOT obligate you to attend our 8 PTA Meetings throughout the school year
– It does NOT commit you to volunteer for events
– It does NOT automatically put your name on a “list” that gets you phone calls or emails
– It does NOT require you to give more money throughout the year
If you’d like to make an additional donation on top of you membership, please consider filling out the form below: